Manduka Almost Perfect are made with small aesthetic imperfections.
Not everything in life comes out perfect but there’s always a plus side.
Manduka Almost Perfect PRO mats are all unique but still 100% PRO performance - with their one of a kind touch.
In a world that produces much more than it needs, here at Manduka we are trying to limit the environmental impact we have off the mat.
We don’t destroy any of our products that we think have a life still to be lived.
The Almost Perfect mats may differ in appearance and dimensions from the Manduka's manufacturing specification in ways such as:
May differ in length.
May vary in thickness.
May have surface imperfections.
May differ in color.
All the mats have been quality tested and has the same performance as the standard PRO-mats.
While the Lifetime Guarantee doesn't apply to "Almost Perfect" PRO-mats, we know they will last (and you will love them) for many years to come!
Made in Germany from PVC.
- Long: 2 kg; 200cm x 60cm; 4.7mm thick.
- Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-class cleanup a breeze.
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
Our proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor.
- Professional medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat.
- Earn your grip. Practice makes a PRO.
- Always pair your PRO mat with one of our performance yoga towel to absorb the moisture and increase your grip.
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free.
- While the Lifetime Guarantee doesn't apply to "Almost Perfect" PRO-mats, we know they will last (and you will love them) for many years to come!
The Almost Perfect mats may differ in appearance and dimensions from the original.
Use & Care
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method.
Slipping while breaking the mat in? Use a towel on the surface of the mat.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption.
During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere.
The Manduka PRO Series is also certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances