STRONG PROTECTION ROLL-ON – An innovative formulation adapted to the whole family!
Botanically derived repellent actives based: PMD- Citrepel® (derived from citronella java essential oil),
the unique formula of PARA'KITO Strong Protection Roll-on provides a reinforced and long-lasting protection for the whole family.
1. REINFORCED SAFETY: Patented Formulation Technology without alcohol or chemical binder for maximum reduction of the repellent actives' penetration into the skin and thus an enhanced efficacy.
2. PROVEN EFFICACY of 8 hours against tiger mosquitoes and 5 hours against ticks (tested in independent laboratories)
Using a mineral (clay) and a vegetal extract (cellulose) as binders, with no alcohol or synthetic surfactants, the patented ClayCell-Complex™ Formulation Technology reduces the repellent actives’ penetration into the epidermis, enhancing their efficacy.
Very handy thanks to its pocket size, PARA'KITO Strong Protection Roll-on allows an easy and targeted application on exposed parts of the body (neck, wrists, ankles).
When going for a walk in the grass for instance, the roll-on must be applied all around the ankles to avoid ticks climbing up.
Complete protection for up to 8h against tiger mosquitoes and 5h against ticks
- Botanical repellent actives’ ingredient, alcohol-free, surfactant-free, DEET free
- As efficient against tiger mosquito as a 50% DEET formula
- Perfect for Infested Areas
Suitable for pregnant women, children and babies >6 months*
- Lovely light perfume
- Targeted application on exposed parts of the body (neck, wrists, ankles)
- Patent pending - Formula Made in France
PARA'KITO Strong Protection Roll-On - Mosquito and Tick Repellent - is made with Citrepel®, a botanical derivative of citronella java essential oil (Cymbopogon winterianus).
It is mainly composed of PMD (p-menthane-diol), a highly effective repellent on a wide variety of insects, especially mosquitoes and ticks.
Dermatologically tested, no animal testing
PMD RICH BOTANICAL OIL
BIOCIDAL PRODUCT REPELLENT
Cymbopogon winterianus oil, fractionated, hydrated, cyclized: 260 g/kg.