The Willoughby hiking sock might be named after Vermont’s most insta-spammable lake, but the real influencers are the sure-footed critters paddling across its buttery-soft, ribbed cuff.
Dip into these lightweight Micro Crew height socks, knit with climate-controlling Merino Wool and cozy cushion underfoot, and you’ll be trekking on without fear of the dreaded swamp-foot that can lead to blisters.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, a sense of exploration.
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
Materials & Care
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry.
Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Materials: 53% Nylon, 44% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra® Spandex