Take A Pause menopause tea is specially blended to support your body through the tough menopause transition, from peri menopause to post menopause.
Whilst there are 34 symptoms of menopause, we’ve selected natural herbs that have been used for millennia to support with the most common - from irregular periods and heavy blood flow, to anxiety, lack of sleep and hot flushes.
Each ingredient has been selected for a functional purpose but in combination they create a refreshing herbal blend that is best enjoyed iced if you suffer from hot flushes.
Only whole leaf ingredients are used, to ensure you get the biggest benefit from each cup.
Each pack contains 15 whole leaf, plastic free, biodegradable tea pyramids.
They can be used to make 30 cups of tea or more.
Vegan and gluten free.
INGREDIENT DEEP DIVE
Raspberry Leaf - used for millennia to help regulate periods and believed to lessen heavy menstrual flows.
- Ginseng - some small scale research links to improved mood changes, and increased length and quality of sleep.
Green Tea - believed to support bone strength and guard against weight gain.
Gingko Bilboa - traditionally used to help improve blood circulation and cognitive function.
- Liquorice - traditionally used to help reduce the occurrence and length of hot flushes with some small scale research supporting this.
- Valerian - believed to reduce stress and anxiety, and aid sleep.
HOW TO MAKE ICED TAKE A PAUSE TEA...
- Use 3 whole leaf tea bags in a 1 litre jug (our Cold Brew Bottle is ideal).
- Cover with c. 2 inches of freshly boiled water, wait for 30 seconds.
- Top up with cold water.
- Store in door of the fridge for 4-6 hours (max. 24 hours).
Enjoy whenever you like!
And if you'd like to drink it hot, then we won't stop you!
- Use 1 whole leaf tea bag per 300ml of water.
- Add freshly brewed water and infuse for 3-5 minutes
The whole leaf means you can brew this tea at least twice
- just give the second brew slightly longer.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX?
- Inside each pack, there are 15 whole leaf tea bags
- They are made from soilon which is 100% plastic free and biodegradable. Put them in your food bin rather than your home compost, as they'll take many many years to decompose at home.
- The inner bag that is inside our box is also biodegradable, it's derived from paper! It's also best to pop in your food compost bin.
Whilst the box is made of paper and can decompose, it's best to recycle it.