Premenstrual stress and tension, irregular periods and conditions linked to fertility, like endometriosis and PCOS, can be a monthly challenge for many women. Over The Moon tea aims to naturally help and support your body with these challenges posed by menstruation.
Select herbs have been used traditionally for millennia to help women soothe cramps, reduce bloating, regulate hormones, improve sleep and regulate periods. Their natural benefits come with delicious flavours, to create a hug in a mug.
We’ve selected whole leaves and flowers, to blend a soothing cuppa.
With raspberry leaf, chamomile flowers, ginkgo, spearmint, dandelion root and rose petals.
Each targeted to support your body on it’s monthly cycle, and to offer you support when you need it.
Drink throughout the month, as the active elements of the botanicals which link to strengthening your uterine muscles will hopefully benefit most this way.
Each pack contains 15 whole leaf, plastic free, biodegradable tea pyramids.
They can be used to make 60 cups of tea or more.
All teas are vegan and gluten free.
INGREDIENTS DEEP DIVE
- Raspberry Leaf - used traditionally to help regulate your cycle an strengthen uterine muscles.
Chamomile Flowers - linked to reduce cramping & anxiety in small scale research.
Gingko Biloba - linked to reducing mood swings & breast tenderness in research.
Spearmint - linked to balancing hormones in animal studies.
Dandelion Root - linked to reducing bloating & improving mood in small scale studies.
Rose Petals - used for millennia to soothe cramping and ease PMS.
HOW BEST TO BREW
- Use 1 whole leaf tea bag, per 300ml cup
- Add freshly boiled water
- Brew for 3-5 minutes, depending on your taste
- Remove bag from cup, and keep in a small dish by your kettle
- Re-brew your bag, and just leave it in the cup for a little longer
- Relax and take a moment with your cuppa.
We don’t recommend adding milk, but a splash of honey is the perfect accompaniment if you have a sweet tooth.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
Each pack contains 15 whole leaf tea bags
They are 100% plastic free and biodegradable
- They are made from cornstarch! Pop them in your food bin once you're done as they'll take hundreds of years on a home compost
- The inner bag is also biodegradable, and made from paper! Please put this in your food bin too.
- And don't forget to recycle the box!