Premenstrual stress and tension, irregular periods and conditions linked to fertility, like endometriosis and PCOS, can be a monthly challenge for many women. Over The Moon tea aims to naturally help and support your body with these challenges posed by menstruation.
Select herbs have been used traditionally for millennia to help women soothe cramps, reduce bloating, regulate hormones, improve sleep and regulate periods. Their natural benefits come with delicious flavours, to create a hug in a mug.
We’ve selected whole leaves and flowers, to blend a soothing cuppa.
With raspberry leaf, chamomile flowers, ginkgo, spearmint, dandelion root and rose petals.
Each targeted to support your body on it’s monthly cycle, and to offer you support when you need it.
Drink throughout the month, as the active elements of the botanicals which link to strengthening your uterine muscles will hopefully benefit most this way.
Each pack contains 15 whole leaf, plastic free, biodegradable tea pyramids.
They can be used to make 60 cups of tea or more.
All teas are vegan and gluten free.
INGREDIENTS DEEP DIVE
- Raspberry Leaf - used traditionally to help regulate your cycle an strengthen uterine muscles.
Chamomile Flowers - linked to reduce cramping & anxiety in small scale research.
Gingko Biloba - linked to reducing mood swings & breast tenderness in research.
Spearmint - linked to balancing hormones in animal studies.
Dandelion Root - linked to reducing bloating & improving mood in small scale studies.
Rose Petals - used for millennia to soothe cramping and ease PMS.
HOW BEST TO BREW
- Use 1 whole leaf tea bag, per 300ml cup
- Add freshly boiled water
- Brew for 3-5 minutes, depending on your taste
- Remove bag from cup, and keep in a small dish by your kettle
- Re-brew your bag, and just leave it in the cup for a little longer
- Relax and take a moment with your cuppa.
We don’t recommend adding milk, but a splash of honey is the perfect accompaniment if you have a sweet tooth.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
Each pack contains 15 whole leaf tea bags
They are 100% plastic free and biodegradable
- They are made from cornstarch! Pop them in your food bin once you're done as they'll take hundreds of years on a home compost
- The inner bag is also biodegradable, and made from paper! Please put this in your food bin too.
- And don't forget to recycle the box!
SIGNUP FOR OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND GET MONEY BACK ON YOUR REFERRALS
Promote Yoga Studio Store on your website or via email and social media and get paid! Our program is absolutely free to join, easy to sign-up and doesn’t require any technical knowledge.
How Does It Work?
Once you become a member of the program, you are supplied with a pack of banners, text links and other marketing materials that you can promote wherever you like. When users click on one of the links you placed, they will be directed to our online store and their activity will be tracked by our affiliate program. Each time such users complete a purchase, you earn commission!
The program membership ensures a twenty-for-hour access to your personal account equipped with real-time stats. Check your sales, traffic, account balance and see how your banners are performing.
Please create an account by clicking the link below and navigate to your account area once logged in. Then please accept the Terms & Conditions on the Affiliate Settings tab to participate in the affiliate programs.
TEACHERS & STUDIOS DISCOUNT
- Free Shipping on all UK orders over £30
- Yoga Studio Account for faster ordering
- Exclusive Discount on Thousands of items.
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Next Working Day UK Shipping Available on All Orders.
- Discount amount up to 35% OFF
You need to have a Yoga Studio Store account, you can create one of these here.
You need to be a qualified yoga teacher and submit your certification here.
Start your application now and get exclusive discounts on thousands of products.