Have Questions?Ask Our Team
HotTea Mama Herbal Tea - Night Owl
- Chamomile - used for millennia to support sleep and shown to have anti-anxiolytic (anti-axiety!) and anti-depressant impact in some studies.
- Rooibos - 100% caffeine free, contains aspalathin and nothofagin which have an anti-anxiolytic effect in some studies.
- Valerian root - small scale studies support historical use of this root to aid sleep.
- Lime flowers - used for millennia to bring calm and aid sleep.
- Lavender - contains linalool which has a strongly calming effect in some studies, and is believed to be why it is traditionally used to aid sleep.
- Cornflowers - simply a beautiful flower to brighten the cup!
- Delicate and balanced – the lightness of chamomile with a lavender undertone.
- The blend was carefully designed to contain enough Valerian Root to help relax you, but not have too overtly ‘woody’ a taste. Likewise, the percentage of the lavender was carefully chosen to ensure it isn’t overpowering, but lifts the blend.
- Lime flowers are also known as linden flowers and give this blend a sweet aroma which pairs perfectly with it’s chamomile base.
- Rooibos adds a touch of Seville Orange sweetness.
- We don’t recommend adding milk or sugar, but follow your cravings and personal taste!
- Place 1 whole leaf tea bag in a 300ml cup.
- Pour freshly boiled water over it.
- Brew for 3-5 minutes, depending on your taste.
- Remove bag from cup, and keep in a small dish (or egg cup!) by your kettle.
- Re-brew your bag, and just leave it in the cup for a little longer.
- Relax and take a moment with your cuppa. We don’t recommend adding milk, but honey is a perfect match if you have a sweet tooth.
- Each box contains 15 whole leaf tea bags.
- They are totally plastic free, made from cornstarch which is 100% biodegradable. Once you've enjoyed your cuppa, put the bag in your food bin, as they'll take years to compose on a home compost.
- The inner bag which holds the tea bags is also biodegradable
- it's derived from paper! Put this in your food bin too.
- And don't forget to recycle the box! It can biodegrade too, but recycling is the most eco-friendly option.
|Made In||United Kingdom|
RETURNS POLICYWe offer a no quibbles return policy on all items purchased from YogaStudioStore.com
We want all our customers to fall in love with their chosen items. However, if you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know as soon as possible and return within 30 days of purchase.
All returned items must be unused and in their original condition with garment tags attached. Yoga mats, props and all equipment must be in their original cellophane and/or branded wrapper for returns to be accepted. If any products have been removed from their wrapper, we are unable to accept a return.
Returns for Custom Items -
Unfortunately for all custom and personalised products such as Yoga Mats, Bricks & Blocks we don't offer a refund unless the their is a fault with the product. For more information on returns and exchanges please visit our returns page for more information.
Shipping on all UK Mainland orders over £30 is free of charge.
For orders up to £29.99 the delivery charge is £3.95
Standard delivery times are 2-4 working days, Next Day delivery is available on our checkout for £6.95
All International prices and options can be found on the checkout page. All prices include Custom Duties and Local Taxes.
Shipping for Custom Items -
All custom and personalised items take between 12-13 working days from when the order and vectored artwork has been received. If you choose to have next day delivery on a custom product then this will be sent using the next day service after the 12 working days for production.