Run, hike, bike – these socks are built for playing outside. Our patented five-toe design eliminates the skin-on-skin friction that causes blisters and hot spots – and helps promote a natural splay, and more comfort and confidence on gnarly terrain.
Made from wool, these hiking and backpacking socks are soft, odor resistant, and regulate temperature. Midweight padding cushions, arch support is built-in, mesh at the top keeps feet cool, and the cuff design stays in place to seal out dirt and trail debris.Features -
Info & Care -
- Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
- Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.
Fiber content: 43% NuWool 43% Acrylic, 12% Nylon 2% Lycra