Injinji's lowest-bulk sock is built for all types of runs on all kinds of surfaces. Injinji's unique five-toe performance design eliminates the friction that can cause blisters, and keeps your toes free for better feel and a natural fit on uneven terrain. Soft, durable seamless construction creates a supportive, secure fit, a mesh top and COOLMAX® fibers help keep feet dry and cool, and a band under the arch provides support and stability. The no-show length rests below the ankle and features a heel tab to protect against chafing and keep your socks from sliding into your shoes.Features -
Info & Care -
- The more needles, the better. 200 Needle socks are lightweight, sturdy and durable.
- Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
Fiber content: 28% COOLMAX 67% Nylon 5% Lycra