The newest addition to the eKO Collection of biodegradable natural rubber mats, the eKO SuperLite is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go, providing superior grip on carpet or hard surfaces, yet weighs only about 2lbs and folds to fit easily in your travel bag, suitcase or purse.
These eco yoga mats are made of a natural, biodegradable material won't flake or fade like other mats on the market.
The eKO SuperLite will leave no footprint in landfills, and is the ideal yoga travel mat for people who want to make a commitment to our planet and take their yoga practice on the road.Features:
Info & Care :
- 1.0kg; 180cm long x 61cm wide x 1.5 to 2mm thick.
- Exceptional for traveling ‚ folds to fit in any travel space or purse (when not traveling, the mat is best stored rolled).
- Weighs about 2lbs for ultra-portability.
- Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration.
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching.
- Closed cell design will not absorb bacteria.
- Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber.
- No PVC, toxic plasticisers or harmful dyes.
- 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities.
- Dual Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability and slip-resistance.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Restore or a diluted organic cider vinegar wash (50/50) and a damp cloth or sponge.
It is recommended that you DO NOT put the eKO Mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down (biodegrade).
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
Through Manduka's manufacturing process, the eKO Series mats are 99% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities.
However, if you know you are sensitive to even traces of latex then we recommend you purchase from our PRO Series yoga mats.Green Mission:
The eKO Mat is made from sustainably harvested tree rubber.
Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO are non-toxic.
What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften rubber; when the eKO mat is disposed of and biodegrades, it will not leave behind a toxic residue.
Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton.