In a world that produces much more than it needs, here at Manduka we are trying to limit the environmental impact we have off the mat.
We don’t destroy any of our products that we think have a life still to be lived. Shop our collection of Almost Perfect products, and save a mat from a landfill.
Manduka Almost Perfect PRO mats are all unique but still 100% PRO performance - with their one of a kind touch.
The Almost Perfect mats may differ in appearance and dimensions from the Manduka's manufacturing specification in ways such as:
- Colourfields will have large variations from imagery
- May differ in length
- May vary in thickness
- May vary in weight
- May have surface imperfections
- May have nicks on the bottom side
- May differ in colour/logo
All the mats have been quality tested and has the same performance as the standard PRO-mats. While the Lifetime Guarantee doesn't apply to "Almost Perfect" PRO-mats,
we know they will last (and you will love them) for many years to come!
Your very own at-home yoga sanctuary!
Don't have a dedicated workout room or yoga space?
The PRO Long & Wide can transform your living room into a home studio with minimal effort (Dimensions 200cm x 132cm).
Your platforms for play -
- Practice inversions and transitions with ease.
- Room for all your props, so you can truly unwind in restorative poses.
- No distractions - just the right size to keep your practice ON the mat.
- Versatile for any barefoot workout mat – from Burpee to Savasana.
- Black Long & Wide: 10kg; 200cm x 132cm; 6mm thick.
- Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-practice cleanup a breeze.
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces.
- Professional medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat.
- The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice.
- Emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free.
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
Use & Care
To Break In: The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice. slipping while breaking the mat in?
We recommend to use a hand or mat towel on the surface of the mat.
To Store: Roll the PRO Series with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
Designed to last years, the PRO Series curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption.
During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air.
However, the PRO Series are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere.
The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances. Crafted in Germany.