The Manduka with Adriene Collection celebrates the impact Adriene has had on the yoga industry for the past 10 years, inspiring millions across the world and helping make yoga accessible to all.
This anniversary collection is designed to inspire balance and home yoga practice with Adriene. Design is simple and unique.
Colors are natural to neutral and complement the coziness of any home practice space.
Inspired by the PRO Balance 20th Anniversary edition and used by Adriene over the last 5 years.
Each mat is hand made with a line of symmetry through the center of mat to promote balance and body alignment.
The original Manduka PRO™ mat.
The #1 mat recommended by teachers worldwide, built to last a lifetime. Ultra-dense cushioning offers superior support, stability and durability.
- Custom yoga mat developed and approved in collaboration with Adriene Mishler
- Inspired by the PRO Balance 20th Anniversary edition and used by Adriene over the last 5 years
- 50/50 custom color design promotes proper balance and body alignment
- Each mat is hand made and a limited edition
- Standard Size: 71” x 26” (180cm x 66cm)
- Long Size: 85” x 26” (215cm x 66cm)
- High-density cushion for superior support and stability
- Hygienic closed-cell material seals out moisture and bacteria. Easy to disinfect and clean.
- Proprietary dot pattern on the bottom holds the mat in place on the floor
- Textured top layer allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- Made in Germany from PVC that is Standard 100 OEKO-TEX®️ certified.
- Emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free
- Professional grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- The grip of the PRO Series improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice
- Pair with one of our performance towels to increase grip in sweaty sessions
- Each mat is handmade so may vary slightly in length and in the appearance of the center line