Absolutely the best Lavender Essential Oil for therapeutic use!
Our finest lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) comes from an exquisitely beautiful and tranquil farm sitting in a remote location high up in mountains (1400 m) in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence.
A unique pure therapeutic-grade Lavender Essential Oil.
Our certified AOP fine lavender essential oil (appellation d’origine protégée - protected designation of origin) denotes the very highest quality production.
Of paramount importance are the geographical location, the soil and climate, referred to as « terroir ».
Our essential oils are passed a double series of tests – both analytical and olfactory, a guarantee of traditional quality and traceability.
Fresh, sweet, soft, floral.
Antiseptic, analgesic, antibacterial, anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antispasmodic, detoxifying, soothing, balancing, relaxing, sedative.
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is the most versatile of all essential oils! Its calming and sedative properties make lavender essential oil wonderful to help relax, sooth irritability, relieve stress, nervous tension, anxiety, and depression and improve sleep.
It restores balance for your body and mind, and is excellent for tension headaches and migraines.
Lavender is highly regarded for skin and beauty. It soothes skin irritations, helps to balance sebum production and improve complexion.
Lavender oil can also be useful for dandruff and promote hair growth when added to a base shampoo.
Lavender essential oil helps clear up sinus congestion and alleviate respiratory conditions like colds and flu, cough, throat infections, asthma and bronchitis.
Add a few drops to boiling water and inhale deeply. It is also blissful relief to sore throats. Add a few drops of lavender essential oil into a glass of water, mix well and gargle (do not swallow).
Lavender essential oil relieves various types of pains including sprains, joint pain, rheumatism and arthritis, and soothes tired, aching muscles.
Lavender essential oil is naturally anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and skin-healing, and is a must-have for your first-aid kit.
Lavender essential oil helps form scar tissues, speed the healing of minor burns, cuts and wounds, soothe insect bites, relieve pain, and reduce itching, swelling and redness.
How to Use Lavender Essential Oil
- Put a few drops of lavender oil on the pillow, or add 5 - 6 drops to a warm bath, soak in the bath for 15 - 20 minutes before bedtime for a restful sleep.
- Add 3 - 5 drops of lavender essential oil in a diffuser for relaxation and stress relief.
- Blend 5 drops of lavender essential oil into 10ml grapeseed oil for a relaxing massage, to release the tension and soothe tired, aching muscles.
- Massage a drop of lavender and peppermint oil into the temples to soothe headaches and migraines.
- Put a drop of lavender oil to insect bites or stings to alleviate pain and itching.
- Mix a few drops of lavender essential oil with aloe vera gel and apply to the skin to soothe sunburn.
Fresh, sweet, floral. Lavender is one of the most popular ingredients in perfumes. Apply 2-3 drops directly to your skin.
Anti-inflammatory, soothing, calming and relaxing, Lavender Essential Oil is highly regarded for skin and beauty and is an excellent antiseptic.