Made from 100% hypo-allergenic soft medical-grade silicone, nüdie is designed to enhance your wellbeing. Ideal for travelling, swimming and exercising, it’s small and convenient to take everywhere. No leaks. No odours. No fibres. No strings.
The silky smooth, zero-waste period gamechanger with no strings attached!Why choose the nüdie period cup?
The nüdie was designed exclusively for &SISTERS by our co-founder Claire and leading female architect using state of the art 3D printing technology.
The nüdie cup has unique features including: Tri-Flow™️ air release holes and easy-to-hold Pebble™️ pull for hassle-free removal. Each cup also comes with an organic cotton case bag for safe-keeping when not in use. Ready to #getnüdie?
Unlike traditional pads and tampons, the nüdie cup collects your menstrual fluid rather than absorbing it, maintaining your vagina’s delicate pH balance. Perfect for women with sensitive skin or susceptible to dryness, the nüdie cup can be worn for up to 12 hours – giving you leak-free protection you won’t even feel.
Gynaecologist approved and made entirely from hypoallergenic medical-grade silicone, the nüdie was designed exclusively for &SISTERS using state of the art 3D printing technology. It’s unique features include Tri-Flow™️ air release holes and easy-to-hold Pebble™️ pull for hassle-free removal. Each cup also comes with an organic cotton case bag for safe-keeping when not in use. Features -
Better for your body:
- Available in 3 sizes: Small, Medium & Large:
- Small/Teen – Perfect for those under 18 or in their early 20’s with strong pelvic floor muscles
- Medium – Perfect if you are aged 18 to 30 and have not given birth vaginally
- Large – Perfect if you have given birth vaginally or are over 30 years old.
Better for our planet:
- Silky, smooth for easy insertion and removal
- Non-toxic & free from BPA, latex, and phthalates
- No leaks. No odours. No fibres.
Better for our sisters:
- 100% plastic-free
- Saves upto 2500 disposable period products from landfill
We believe periods shouldn’t hold anyone back so 10% of our profits go to initiatives to #endperiodpoverty and empower those who bleed across the globe.