Have Questions?Ask Our Team
The Yoga Studio Yoga Mat 6mm - Art Collection
Our New Reversible 6mm Art Collection yoga mats - featuring beautiful art prints by famous artists on the top side of the yoga mat with a grey bottom floor side.
- Katsushika Hokusai's Under the Wave off Kanagawa, also called The Great Wave. 1831
- Claude Monet's The Water-Lily Pond. 1899
- Vincent van Gogh's Green Wheat Fields, Auvers. 1890
- Vasily Kandinsky's Painting with Green Center. 1913
- YogaStudio's Green Palm Leaves. 2022
- YogaStudio's Tri Stripe. 2022
- Yoga Studio 6mm Art Collection Yoga Mats are made to European Standards and they are made from the latest environmental polymer resins.
- All our Studio Mats are 6-P Free, Free of Phthalate, AZO, DOP, Phenol, Heavy Metals. i.e. No Nasties at all!
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®, Product class I, which means these yoga mats are suitable for Pregnant women and Babies.
- These are the best choice for many yoga teachers and yoga students.
- Soft, shock absorbent and comfortable
- Offers insulation from cold floors
- Ideal for home or studios.
- Reversible yoga mat.
- No Toxins, metals, latex. No Nasties at all.
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®, Product class I
- Suitable for Pregnant Women and Babies.
- Size: 183cm x 61cm x 6mm
- Weight - 1.68kg
Printed yoga mats release a strong but harmless odour when first unwrapped. Please unroll and air out mat for 2-3 days before use.
To clean your Yoga Mat - Spot clean with our Yoga Mat Wash or damp cloth with cold water and mild detergent. Dry flat.
The mat may fade and become brittle and unusable if exposed to direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
We recommend storing your mat in a bag when not in use.
|Size Dimensions||183cm x 61cm|
OEKO-TEX certified Yoga Studio yoga mats are made according to the highest health safety standard currently available. This is more important than you might think. Health and environmentalism are intrinsic to the philosophy of yoga. Therefore, there has always been a certain degree of genuine eco-awareness in the yoga industry. What is relatively new though, is the industry’s lavish use of health-related or environmental promises. You can hardly find a yoga mat these days that doesn’t assert “eco-friendly”. Since there is no sheriff in town to set standards or regulations, the phrase “eco-friendliness” becomes subject to interpretation. When these claims aren’t backed by scientific data, then how can you be sure that a yoga mat is safe?
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®, Product class I - Certificate Number - TP025 122612 TESTEX
The Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® list of criteria contains around 100 annually updated test parameters for harmful substances, including AZO, DOP, phthalates, Bisphenol-A (BPA), lead and dioxins (see full list here).
This product is OEKO-TEX certified according to the highest health safety standard possible. You can read more about Oeko-Tex standards by visiting our dedicated information page.
RETURNS POLICYWe offer a no quibbles return policy on all items purchased from YogaStudioStore.com
We want all our customers to fall in love with their chosen items. However, if you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know as soon as possible and return within 30 days of purchase.
All returned items must be unused and in their original condition with garment tags attached. Yoga mats, props and all equipment must be in their original cellophane and/or branded wrapper for returns to be accepted. If any products have been removed from their wrapper, we are unable to accept a return.
Returns for Custom Items -
Unfortunately for all custom and personalised products such as Yoga Mats, Bricks & Blocks we don't offer a refund unless the their is a fault with the product. For more information on returns and exchanges please visit our returns page for more information.
Shipping on all UK Mainland orders over £30 is free of charge.
For orders under £9.99 the delivery charge is £2.95
For orders from £10.00 to £29.99 the delivery charge is £3.95
Standard delivery times are 2-4 working days, Next Day delivery is available on our checkout for £6.95
All International prices and options can be found on the checkout page. All prices include Custom Duties and Local Taxes.
Shipping for Custom Items -
All custom and personalised items take between 12-13 working days from when the order and vectored artwork has been received. If you choose to have next day delivery on a custom product then this will be sent using the next day service after the 12 working days for production.