Manduka’s grippiest mat, the GRP Adapt. Versatile enough to go from slower flows to your sweatiest sessions, more forgiving to help you get into poses easier, and light enough to travel from place to place. Meet your new go-to.
3.2kg, 200cm x 66cm, 5mm
- Open cell proprietary PU material offers unparalleled dry grip and ultra-quick moisture absorption.
- Unique weave allows moisture to quickly pass through and be absorbed into the interior foam layer
- 2x greater absorption capacity than the competition.
- Foam Rubber Patent-pending material provides a unique, springy ride.
- Softer cushioning helps protect joints.
- Proprietary rubber composite specifically engineered to provide superior grip to the floor to prevent mat slippage.
Use & Care:
To Clean & Disinfect: Submerge mat in a bathtub filled with a shallow layer of warm (not hot) water. Add approximately 1 TBSP of gentle detergent.
Be careful not to over-soap! Allow the mat to soak for 5 minutes, then lightly scrub both sides with a soft cloth. Thoroughly rinse the mat with clean warm water to remove all soap residue.
This is very important, as the mat is absorbent so it may hold onto the soap. Wipe the mat clean on both sides with a dry towel, then allow it to dry for 24-48 hours or until completely dry.
To Store: For best performance, allow the mat to dry completely after use, then store it rolled. Do not leave the mat in direct sunlight.
Due to the open cell construction and moisture-absorbent nature of the GRP Adapt, it will show signs of wear with heavy use.
Manufactured in a sustainable factory in Spain to ensure no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere, the GRP is good for the planet and your practice.