The Manduka X Van Gogh Museum Collection is a tribute to the great vision and beauty captured by the late artist’s work. Through this collection, we hope to raise awareness around Mental Health and support for health and positivity in communities around the world.
Vincent van Gogh, Wild Roses (detail), 1889
Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam
(Vincent van Gogh Foundation)
® Van Gogh Museum, © VGME B.V.
With this purchase you support the work of the Van Gogh Museum.
‘For the great doesn’t happen through impulse alone, and is a succession of little things that are brought together.’
Vincent van Gogh to his brother Theo, 22 October 1882
The original Manduka PRO™ mat. The #1 mat recommended by teachers worldwide, built to last a lifetime. Ultra-dense cushioning offers superior support, stability and durability.
- An official and approved piece of the Wild Roses artwork from Van Gogh Museum is digitally printed on the bottom left corner of our original Manduka PRO mat (NOTE: Digital Print can wear away over-time and with frequent practice. Our Lifetime Guarantee does not apply to this collection).
- Custom green color approved from Van Gogh Museum to match the artwork of Wild Roses.
- Standard Length Mat: 6mm thick; 71” x 26”; 7.5lbs; 180cm x 66cm; 3.4kg
- High-density cushion for superior support and stability.
- Hygienic closed-cell material seals out moisture and bacteria. Easy to disinfect and clean.
- Proprietary dot pattern on the bottom holds the mat in place on the floor.
- Textured top layer allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat.
- Made in Germany from PVC that is Standard 100 OEKO-TEX®️ certified.
- Emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free
Use & Care
For daily refresh: Keep your PRO mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka's yoga mat wash & refresh.
For a thorough clean, use our botanical mat cleaner. Note: other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended. We recommended to thoroughly clean your mat after each studio use or once a week if practicing at home. For further mat care guidance, check out our mat care guide. Other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended.
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing
To Break In: The grip of the Manduka PRO mat improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice. If you find yourself slipping initially, use one of our performance yoga towels on the surface of the mat. Lightly spray towel to aid grip.
Designed to last a lifetime, the PRO Series helps reduce your overall carbon footprint by curbing the amount yoga mats that enter landfills every year and reducing overall mat consumption. Our PRO series mats are manufactured using a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.