The Manduka X Mat is designed for athletes ready to add a professional quality mat to their arsenal of workout tools. Ideal for multi-purpose use, it’s portable enough to carry to and from the gym, field, studio and home. Superior density and cushioning provide both joint protection and comfort.
The Manduka X mat has a closed-cell surface, which will never absorb moisture. Because of this, if you are warm/sweaty at all, the mat will feel slippery, so we always recommend pairing it with one of our hand towels to absorb moisture and provide extra traction or to apply our yoga grip gel during your practice. If you're practicing hot yoga, we recommend a mat towel for full mat coverage. Crafted in Taiwan from TPE.Features -
Info & Care -
- 1.7kg; 180cm x 61cm; 5mm thick.
- Designed for those who want to cross from yoga to fitness.
- High-density cushioning
- Reversible, lightweight and durable.
- Textured grip.
- Hygienic closed-cell surface prevents sweat from seeping into the mat
- Footwear friendly (will show signs of wear and tear quicker when regularly used with shoes).
- Eco-friendly TPE is made from non-toxic recycled biodegradable materials.
- Free of chemical solvents and toxic glues.
- 100% latex free.
For daily refresh: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice with the mat wash. Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using. Never soak, shower or submerge the Manduka X mat in water.
For thorough clean: Use Manduka's botanical mat cleaner.
To store: Keep your mat rolled up and stored in a cool, dry place, and away from direct sunlight.Sustainability -
The Manduka X mats are made from TPE, which is an eco-friendly material made from non-toxic, recycled, biodegradable materials. Hypoallergenic, recyclable and free of chemical solvents, toxic glues, and harmful substances, Manduka X mats are crafted in Taiwan.