Do you know what’s wheely good? A Yogi Bare Yoga Wheel!
- Deep front side of body stretch: Chest, shoulders, heart opening, hip flexors + abs.
- Safe + Effective spinal massage.
- Improves posture, spine health + mobility.
- Restorative tool to increase flexibility.
- Assists Yogis in exploring “advanced” postures and build confidence in backbends and inversions.
Yogi Bare Founder Kat’s Favourite way to use the wheel:
Lets start with a wonderful massage to warm up the spine, chest and shoulders.
This is a great exercise to add into your daily practice and prepare the body.
In a seated position line the wheel up and connect against the lower back/ sacrum.
Plant the feet, take your arms overhead. Lightly push through the feet and allow your spine to melt over the wheel rolling back and forward.
Start slowly and roll to your own depth on this particular day of practice.
Once you find your sweet spot stay for a few slow measured breaths.
Gently roll back to start until your bottom connects with the floor.
Counterpose with childs pose.
How to Love me
Do not drop from a height. Store appropriately.
Spot clean + only use for intended use.
- Dimensions: 33cm in diameter x 13cm width
- Thickness; 1.6cm
- Materials Strong ABS plastic featuring 6mm thickness TPE matting exterior