The Gecko Touch is a patented next generation yoga towel that doesn’t require water or chalk to activate its grip. The unique combination of tactile silicone and super absorbent towel provides a consistent level of double-sided grip throughout your practice, wet or dry!
- Patented Wet and Dry Grip
- Double Sided With 2 Levels of Grip
- Super Absorbent, Super Soft
- Lightweight and Easy to Carry
- Provides a Clean Surface on Any Mat
- Machine Washable, Fast Drying
- Designed for All Levels of Yoga
- Contains 30% Recycled Material
- Includes a Tyvek® Reusable Wet Bag
- Available in Six Colours
- Grip: 100% Food Grade Silicone
- Towel: 30% Recycled Polyester 60% Polyester 10% Nylon
- Size: 26.5” x 72” (67 x 183cm)
- Weight: 1.1 lbs (500g)
Reusable Gecko Wet Bag
- Material: Recyclable Tyvek®
- Size: 9” x 12.5” (22.5 x 32cm)
Certain elements of the Gecko Touch are crafted by hand and as a result each towel may vary slightly.
Use & Care
The Gecko Touch is designed to be used for all kinds and levels of yoga, and acts as clean surface between you and any type of studio or public mat. Just place it on top of your mat or directly onto the floor. Both sides are usable thanks to its unique double sided grip, which has a different ratio of towel to silicone, providing you with two different levels of wet/dry grip. No need to dampen the towel to activate the grip. When you finish your practice simply throw your towel in a washing machine on a warm wash with a small amount of plain detergent, spin, and then hang to fully dry. You can wash your towel as little or as much as you like but DO NOT USE fabric softeners/conditioners, detergents with enzymes/softeners, bleach, or dryer sheets. DO NOT tumble dry or iron.
To reduce the Gecko Touch’s environmental footprint, we use a cold manufacturing process that reduces energy consumption. It is entirely vegan friendly and is made using 30% recycled material. Its tactile grip is made from 100% food-grade silicone and the whole towel is AZO, phthalate, BPA and heavy metal free. We also use non-toxic Oeko-Tex dyes.