The sock that made a name for itself from the Pacific Crest Trail to the AT. "Must pack" durability meets undeniable comfort in a Full Cushion sock that absorbs the rigors of the trail.Features -
- Men's boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Full cushion socks have soft terry loops throughout the entire sock for ultimate warmth, rebound, and comfort.
Materials & Care-
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
Materials: 64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex.
Materials: 66% Merino Wool 32% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex.