This is the only bear your feet will want to encounter when you’re exploring the great outdoors.
A lightly cushioned hiking sock with all the anti-funk qualities of Merino Wool, the Bear Town gives you freedom and flex to hike your way out of any unexpected encounter on the trail.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth.
Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
Materials: 54% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
Use & Care
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.