Have Questions?Ask Our Team
Dr Cohen's AcuBack Heatable Massage Roller
- The acuBack’s patented HEATABLE design keeps you sitting upright and effectively releases back, neck, leg, thigh and hand tension making you feel better 100% naturally.
- Easy start guide to get you feeling better right away.
- Heating tag
The acuBack is an incredibly versatile self-care tool that naturally relieves muscle and joint pain, enhances athletic performance and improves posture.
Wonderful for proper sitting posture enabling you to sit upright almost effortlessly – essential for computer use, car & plane travel.
Outperforms any foam roller -
- The acuBack’s technologically advanced HEATABLE design has just the right amount of give for your body to relax, provides deeper penetration and is far easier to use – just find the right spot and let your body melt into the patented HEATABLE design for 3 minutes. No need to roll or body plank (which tightens muscles & fires your nervous system blocking deep release).
- Use your heated acuBack in bed at the end of a hard day to sooth and relax you.
- Feels amazing in your lower & mid back as well as behind your shoulder blade. Helps release tight ribs.
- Releases shin splints, quads, hamstrings, t.f.l./i.t.b. and calves from body weight alone – no effort required.
- Don’t forget to use the small nibs on the end of your acuBack to release scalp & head tension.
- Quality construction lasts for years. Water filled, latex free & hypo-allergenic.
- HEATABLE by microwaving for 90 seconds (on heat ring – included) or boiling for 12 minutes – provides 1.5 hours + of soothing heat.
|Brand||Dr. Cohen's AcuProducts|
RETURNS POLICYWe offer a no quibbles return policy on all items purchased from YogaStudioStore.com
We want all our customers to fall in love with their chosen items. However, if you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know as soon as possible and return within 30 days of purchase.
All returned items must be unused and in their original condition with garment tags attached. Yoga mats, props and all equipment must be in their original cellophane and/or branded wrapper for returns to be accepted. If any products have been removed from their wrapper, we are unable to accept a return.
Returns for Custom Items -
Unfortunately for all custom and personalised products such as Yoga Mats, Bricks & Blocks we don't offer a refund unless the their is a fault with the product. For more information on returns and exchanges please visit our returns page for more information.
Shipping on all UK Mainland orders over £30 is free of charge.
For orders under £9.99 the delivery charge is £2.95
For orders from £10.00 to £29.99 the delivery charge is £3.95
Standard delivery times are 2-4 working days, Next Day delivery is available on our checkout for £6.95
All International prices and options can be found on the checkout page. All prices include Custom Duties and Local Taxes.
Shipping for Custom Items -
All custom and personalised items take between 12-13 working days from when the order and vectored artwork has been received. If you choose to have next day delivery on a custom product then this will be sent using the next day service after the 12 working days for production.