Have Questions?Ask Our Team
Manduka eKO 79" Long Yoga Mat 5mm
- The eKO Mat is new and improved, and now offers an unparalleled grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions
- This eco-friendly yoga mat made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber provides cushion and support for your practice while protecting the planet
- Manduka's renowned eKO mat is new and improved, and now offers an unparalleled grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions
- In addition to its superior grip, the mat provides exceptional comfort and performance
- The eKO mat is eco-friendly and made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, and natural tree rubber that cushion and supports your body while protecting the planet
- The new rippled water top surface features an innovative, sealed-cell natural rubber surface that creates a hygienic barrier and excellent loft and recovery
- These natural rubber mats use a toxic-free softening process and are completely free of toxic foaming agents and plasticizers found in other mats
- The eKO represents a bright future for the eco-friendly yoga mat - it leaves behind no footprint in landfills, but will definitely make a lasting impression in the studio
- Discolouration can be a by-product of natural rubber products
3.6kg; 200cm long x 61cm wide x 5mm thick
Offers unparalleled wet grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions
Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
Developed over 4 years by yoga teachers
Designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
An eco-yoga mat with no PVC or toxic plasticisers
99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process
Tri Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability and slip-resistance
Use & Care
- To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Restore or a diluted organic cider vinegar wash (50/50) and a damp cloth or sponge. It is recommended that you DO NOT put the eKO Mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down (biodegrade)
- To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up
- Through Manduka's manufacturing process, the eKO Series mats are 99% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities. However, if you know you are sensitive to even traces of latex then we recommend you purchase from our PRO Series yoga mats
- The eKO Mat is made from sustainably harvested tree rubber
- Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO are non-toxic
- What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften rubber; when the eKO mat is disposed of and biodegrades, it will not leave behind a toxic residue
- Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton
|Size Dimensions||200cm x 61cm|
RETURNS POLICYWe offer a no quibbles return policy on all items purchased from YogaStudioStore.com
We want all our customers to fall in love with their chosen items. However, if you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know as soon as possible and return within 30 days of purchase.
All returned items must be unused and in their original condition with garment tags attached. Yoga mats, props and all equipment must be in their original cellophane and/or branded wrapper for returns to be accepted. If any products have been removed from their wrapper, we are unable to accept a return.
Returns for Custom Items -
Unfortunately for all custom and personalised products such as Yoga Mats, Bricks & Blocks we don't offer a refund unless the their is a fault with the product. For more information on returns and exchanges please visit our returns page for more information.
Shipping on all UK Mainland orders over £30 is free of charge.
For orders under £9.99 the delivery charge is £2.95
For orders from £10.00 to £29.99 the delivery charge is £3.95
Standard delivery times are 2-4 working days, Next Day delivery is available on our checkout for £6.95
All International prices and options can be found on the checkout page. All prices include Custom Duties and Local Taxes.
Shipping for Custom Items -
All custom and personalised items take between 12-13 working days from when the order and vectored artwork has been received. If you choose to have next day delivery on a custom product then this will be sent using the next day service after the 12 working days for production.