Have Questions?Ask Our Team
Manduka Round Meditation Cushion
The innovative hybrid cotton / buckwheat hull construction provides optimal hip support for seated meditations and poses
And, it can be customized with just the right amount of eco-friendly buckwheat hulls.
With a quick-drying eQua Plus fabric outer cover and a travel-friendly handle, this cushion can help you find calm in the studio or at home. You've just found the support you've been seeking all along.
- Size: 38cm diameter x 9cm high
- Weight: 2kg
- Zipper access to the buckwheat hulls that fill half of the inner cushion allows for removal or addition of buckwheat hulls depending on body type and desired support
- Removable Microfibre cover – The outer cover is high quality, odour-resistant, and made from our eco friendly Cocona eQua Plus fabric
- The cover is easily removable.
- The cover material is soft to the touch and the cushion is supportive yet soft enough for extended periods of sitting during meditation
- A lighter weight alternative to other meditation cushions – it’s a manageable weight for portability without any compromise to the durability or support of the cushion
- Buckwheat hulls are the husks of a fruit product, and therefore are not a grain or a wheat-related product
- People with wheat allergies should not have a problem using this product
Outer Cover: Machine wash on cold with like colors
Tumble dry on low recommended
Do not use dryer sheets or scented detergents
Inner cover can be washed & dried but remove all buckwheat hulls before washing/drying
Do not get filled inner cushion wet as it will cause damage to buckwheat hulls
Do not get the cushion wet as buckwheat hulls will no longer function properly after being soaked with water
If buckwheat hulls do get wet & become damaged, they can be replaced with new hulls
Buckwheat hulls can be purchased from your local grocer
Cocona technology utilizes recycled coconut shells that would have otherwise gone to landfills
Through a patented process, the coconut shells are converted into activated carbon particles which are then infused into the microfiber
The active carbon renews itself when washed and the benefits will endure or improve over the lifetime of the cover
Cotton batting is a natural material
Organic buckwheat hulls are a sustainable product because the hulls (aka the husks) are utilized after the harvesting of the buckwheat fruit that grows inside
These husks would otherwise go to waste
Filling is 50% batting and 50% buckwheat hulls.
|Made From||Microfiber Cover, 50% Batting and 50% Buckwheat Hull Filling|
|Size Dimensions||38cm Diameter, 9cm Height|
RETURNS POLICYWe offer a no quibbles return policy on all items purchased from YogaStudioStore.com
We want all our customers to fall in love with their chosen items. However, if you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know as soon as possible and return within 30 days of purchase.
All returned items must be unused and in their original condition with garment tags attached. Yoga mats, props and all equipment must be in their original cellophane and/or branded wrapper for returns to be accepted. If any products have been removed from their wrapper, we are unable to accept a return.
Returns for Custom Items -
Unfortunately for all custom and personalised products such as Yoga Mats, Bricks & Blocks we don't offer a refund unless the their is a fault with the product. For more information on returns and exchanges please visit our returns page for more information.
Shipping on all UK Mainland orders over £30 is free of charge.
For orders under £9.99 the delivery charge is £2.95
For orders from £10.00 to £29.99 the delivery charge is £3.95
Standard delivery times are 2-4 working days, Next Day delivery is available on our checkout for £6.95
All International prices and options can be found on the checkout page. All prices include Custom Duties and Local Taxes.
Shipping for Custom Items -
All custom and personalised items take between 12-13 working days from when the order and vectored artwork has been received. If you choose to have next day delivery on a custom product then this will be sent using the next day service after the 12 working days for production.