The Wool Round Yoga bolster features 100% New Zealand Merino wool cover and 30% recycled fiber cushion for superior support and cushioning.
The Merino Wool adds warmth and comfort to any home environment, helping to provide the foundation for mental balance and grounding.
This is a new, cozy take on the lightweight, classic, round bolster, which is perfect for your knees and back. It provides a soft cushioning and medium support and its traditional round shape gives you the ability to go deeper into your stretch.
Yoga Bolsters are commonly used in restorative yoga, prenatal and Iyengar, but can be a valuable prop in any style. They are very helpful for postures relating to meditation and rest.
Some yogis like placing them under their knees or back during Savasana for added comfort. Using a bolster can be a comfortable way to open the chest and help one focus on their breathing.
Crafted in Italy from high-performance Merino wool.
- Made for everyday moments of rest and relaxation.
- 100% New Zealand Merino wool cover.
- OEKO-TEX Certified dye process.
- RWS (Responsible Wool Standard) certified by Textile Exchange. Grass fed/ Hand shaven/ Humanely treated sheep from small farms.
- Cover is removable for dry cleaning only.
- Inner pillow includes a 30% recycled polyester fiber core.
- Cotton filling provides a soft to medium support.
- This lightweight bolster differentiates itself from more traditional, heavier, buckwheat bolsters.
- Traditional round shape allows you to go deeper in your stretch.
- 1kg; 69cm x 23cm
Use & Care
To Wash: Dry Clean Only. Do not wash or dry. Do not iron. Do not soak.