The Manduka with Adriene Collection celebrates the impact Adriene has had on the yoga industry for the past 10 years, inspiring millions across the world and helping make yoga accessible to all.
This anniversary collection is designed to inspire balance and home yoga practice with Adriene. Design is simple and unique. Colors are natural to neutral and complement the coziness of any home practice space.
The PROlite® Reversible yoga mat is the perfect solution for people seeking a lightweight versatile yoga mat with superior quality, cushion and durability.
The PROlite Reversible is a 2-tone color mat with a different color and surface texture on each practice side.
- Custom yoga mat developed in collaboration with Adriene Mishler
- Dual practice sides each with a custom color and surface texture:
- Top side texture is the classic proprietary PRO Series surface that allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- Bottom side texture is a smooth surface that evokes a softer cushion feel with deeper compression
- Standard Length Mat: 4 mm thick; 71" x 24” (180cm x 61cm)
- Long Length Mat: 4 mm thick; 79" x 24” (200cm x 61cm)
- High-density cushion for superior support and stability
- Hygienic closed-cell material seals out moisture and bacteria.
- Easy to disinfect and clean.
- Made from PVC that has been certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️
- Made in Germany from PVC that is Standard 100 OEKO-TEX®️ certified.
- Emissions-free manufacturing
100% latex free
- Professional grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice
- Pair with one of our performance towels to increase grip in sweaty sessions
- Each mat is handmade so may vary slightly in length
Use & Care-
For daily refresh: Keep your PROLite mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka's yoga mat wash & refresh.
For a thorough clean, use our botanical mat cleaner. Note: other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended.
We recommended to thoroughly clean your mat after each studio use or once a week if practicing at home. For further mat care guidance, check out our mat care guide.
Other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended.
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO Series mats with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The grip of the Manduka PRO Series mat improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice. If you find yourself slipping initially, use one of our performance yoga towels on the surface of the mat. Lightly spray towel to aid grip.
Designed to last a lifetime, the PRO Series helps reduce your overall carbon footprint by curbing the amount yoga mats that enter landfills every year and reducing overall mat consumption. Our PRO series mats are manufactured using a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.