Yoga Studio's High Density EVA Foam Roller is used by Professional Athletes, Coaches and Therapists World Wide.
Premium Closed Cell High-Density EVA Foam will not absorb moisture.
We have made our Foam Roller with a Grip-Dot surface texture for superior grip, comfort and security. Features -
Size Dimensions -
- Commonly used in: Physiotherapy, Pilates or Yoga workouts, Fitness Routines and Rehabilitation Exercises.
- Helps to break down knotted muscles (known as Trigger-Points) and increases blood flow to those areas.
- Trigger Points are knots that form in muscles. Use our Trigger Point Foam Roller to tease out knots and pains and increase blood flow to the affected areas.
- Self-Myofascial release, Foam Rolling, Self Massage, Trigger Point Massage all mean the same thing, and can all be done with our Premium EVA Foam Roller.
- As well as being a Premium Trigger Point Roller, it can be used as an Exercise Prop, Back Stretching, Support and as an Exercise/Yoga Prop.
- You are in control. You control the exact amount of pressure required.
Size: 15cm x 45cm
Weight: 350 gramsCare Instructions:
To clean your EVA Foam Roller, simply wipe with a damp clean cloth.
Do not use chemicals to clean this product.
Do not leave in direct light for extended periods of time.
Your Premium EVA Roller will last a very long time - if looked after properly.