Have Questions?Ask Our Team
Yoga Studio EVA Trigger Point Foam Roller
Premium Closed Cell High-Density EVA Foam will not absorb moisture.
We have made our Foam Roller with a Grip-Dot surface texture for superior grip, comfort and security.
- Commonly used in: Physiotherapy, Pilates or Yoga workouts, Fitness Routines and Rehabilitation Exercises.
- Helps to break down knotted muscles (known as Trigger-Points) and increases blood flow to those areas.
- Trigger Points are knots that form in muscles. Use our Trigger Point Foam Roller to tease out knots and pains and increase blood flow to the affected areas.
- Self-Myofascial release, Foam Rolling, Self Massage, Trigger Point Massage all mean the same thing, and can all be done with our Premium EVA Foam Roller.
- As well as being a Premium Trigger Point Roller, it can be used as an Exercise Prop, Back Stretching, Support and as an Exercise/Yoga Prop.
- You are in control. You control the exact amount of pressure required.
Size: 15cm x 45cm
Weight: 350 grams
To clean your EVA Foam Roller, simply wipe with a damp clean cloth.
Do not use chemicals to clean this product.
Do not leave in direct light for extended periods of time.
Your Premium EVA Roller will last a very long time - if looked after properly.
|Made From||EVA Foam|
|Size Dimensions||15cm x 45cm|
RETURNS POLICYWe offer a no quibbles return policy on all items purchased from YogaStudioStore.com
We want all our customers to fall in love with their chosen items. However, if you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know as soon as possible and return within 30 days of purchase.
All returned items must be unused and in their original condition with garment tags attached. Yoga mats, props and all equipment must be in their original cellophane and/or branded wrapper for returns to be accepted. If any products have been removed from their wrapper, we are unable to accept a return.
Returns for Custom Items -
Unfortunately for all custom and personalised products such as Yoga Mats, Bricks & Blocks we don't offer a refund unless the their is a fault with the product. For more information on returns and exchanges please visit our returns page for more information.
Shipping on all UK Mainland orders over £30 is free of charge.
For orders up to £29.99 the delivery charge is £3.95
Standard delivery times are 2-4 working days, Next Day delivery is available on our checkout for £6.95
All International prices and options can be found on the checkout page. All prices include Custom Duties and Local Taxes.
Shipping for Custom Items -
All custom and personalised items take between 12-13 working days from when the order and vectored artwork has been received. If you choose to have next day delivery on a custom product then this will be sent using the next day service after the 12 working days for production.